Jewish Cemetery at River View
The Jewish Cemetery at River View was created in 2003 for:
- Members of Portland Oregon's Shir Tikvah, P'nai Or and Kol Shalom congregations, their parents, spouses/partners, and children.
- Jews unaffiliated with a synagogue but who wish to be buried in a Jewish cemetery.
- Jews affiliated with a synagogue but who may be excluded from their congregation's burial site for any reason.
- Non-Jewish spouses or partners who wish to be buried in a Jewish cemetery alongside their Jewish loved one.
- Affiliated and non-affiliated Jews who want to purchase a plot now to support Portland's only all-inclusive Jewish cemetery.
For more information please click here.
River View Cemetery
0300 SW Taylors Ferry Road
Portland, OR 97219.
Entrances are on SW Taylors Ferry Road and Macadam Blvd.
Kol Shalom members are entitled to purchase plots at the cemetery for reduced prices. Please contact the Kol Shalom office for more information.